- Based in Hong Kong
- A senior management role
- Excellent career growth
This is a newly created position sitting at the group headquarters of a private-equity owned mid-cap business engaged in the distribution and sales of highly-specialized mechanical and electronic components.
They are in growth and ramp-up mode post PE acquisition, and require the talents of a business transformation professional to join them at the Senior Manager level.
- Report to the Head of Business Transformation, business partner to C-suite team and Department Heads
- Lead and execute business transformation projects and Enterprise PMO strategies to drive operational efficiency, top-line growth, and business development
- Engage in process improvement initiatives within the Supply Chain organization to enhance product sell-through methodologies
- Identify opportunities to maximize revenue through revamping pricing strategies, product line diversification, cross-selling opportunities etc
- Introduce new and improve existing data analysis tools to drive quantitative-based decision-making including system upgrades and integration
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful integration of newly acquired entities to maximize synergy and top-line growth potential
- Relevant Bachelor / Masters Degree
- A minimum of 6 years management consulting (internal and/or external) experience gained from a sizeable organization
- Track record in driving wide range of business transformation projects, PMO and program management
- Prior experience in Management Consulting firms
- Demonstrated ability working with, and managing relationships across all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English, additional languages are advantageous (Mandarin and Cantonese)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496