- Specialist role handling end-to-end financial crime matters
- International exposure across Europe and Asia-Pac
- Competitive salary package and benefits
This functional role reports to the Head of Compliance. You will act as the go-to-person to provide advice on policies regarding AML and KYC/CDD requirements, ensuring all laws and regulations are adhered to.
- Provide advice on policies regarding AML and KYC/CDD requirements, ensuring all laws and regulations are adhered to
- Decide on web query checks and deal with all other issues relating to sanctions and embargoes
- Report to relevant authorities on suspicious transactions and/or transaction with a known suspect on the sanctions list
- Support in active fraud risk management including updating the fraud risk analysis, identifying and implementing fraud prevention measures
- Attend to audit (internal and external) requests/queries, issues and taking corrective action
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- 5-6 years’ Compliance experience in the banking industry
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experienced working with regulators will be preferred
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.