- Exciting opportunity with a reputable FinTech organisation
- International exposure (travelling required) across APAC
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
This role reports to the Head of AML. You are expected to work closely with internal stakeholders across the region, as well as external parties and regulatory agencies regarding all AML matters.
- Provide advice and guidance on regional laws and regulations pertaining to AML matters
- Formulate, implement and review the AML programme, policies and procedures across the region
- Assist with the implementation to ensure effectiveness and sustainability of the controls
- Implement training programme on an ongoing basis to educate stakeholders on relevant AML regulatory developments and compliance policies
- Identify and mitigate potential areas of AML compliance vulnerability, risks and gaps
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years’ AML experience in the financial services sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills; able to work in a fast-paced environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.