- Global Bank and broad remit for the role
- Well respected senior hiring manager within the organization
- Competitive remuneration scheme
Our client is an international bank with a visible footprint across the world, in various business lines including Retail and Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
- The role will be part of the Global Wealth Management Legal team, and you will work closely with the business in managing Legal risks and developing standard documentations
- Develop thought leadership capability, as demonstrated by visibility within the Bank, and as a point of contact to the business
- You will also contribute to developing appropriate legal policies and procedures, ensuring product governance are in place to reflect all the relevant legal requirements as well
- This will be a highly visible role where you will need to partner the business in ensuring that they are in line with the bank’s code of conduct
- Developing and implementing global standards and initiatives for various legal matters, and to ensure that global standard documentations are in place
- Assist in the provision of reports to relevant Risk and Control committees and management group on key legal risks and issues where required
- The successful candidate should be a qualified lawyer with at least 8 to 12 PQE
- You should be experienced in the financial services industry. Knowledge in derivatives or Financing document would be ideal
- Must have prior experience in private practice or in-house, including handling of complex transactions
- Ability to manage geographically dispersed and highly varied customer and product base
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.