- Regional coverage (SEA)
- Highly visible
- Transactional work
We have been exclusively mandated by our client, a listed Renewable Energy company which is primarily active in the Solar energy space across the world to fill a Senior Legal Counsel role based in Singapore.
Reporting into the Managing Director for the region, you will be working closely with the senior business leadership in closing high value renewable power projects across the region as well as advising business stakeholders on the full gamut legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
You are legally qualified (Commonwealth jurisdiction) with at least 5 PQE. Experience in advising on power supply, power purchase, EPC, O&M, financing, M&A, JV and any other related agreements in the project development (Power, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure) space will be well regarded.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts related to project development (Renewable Energy) space
- Be Involved in end to end project development work from due diligence to closing
- Assist in M&A and Investment activities in the region
- Assist in various aspects of Project Financing
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Bar qualification from major jurisdictions
- Transactional experience gained from a tier 1 law firm or large MNC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the renewable energy industry
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.