- Progressive industry with large investment interests from stakeholders
- Broad aspects of smart energy innovative projects
- Robust legal team support
The client is leading energy company with diversified business lines in the gas, electricity and related technology
services. This is a newly created headcount to support the growing business demands.
- Manage a wide range of legal matters related to renewable energy and innovative projects
- General corporate, litigations, intellectual property and data privacy matters
- Collaborate with various business units to ensure the projects are rolled out smoothly
- Handle technology contracts involving procurement of software, hardware, licenses etc.
- Partner with external vendors to roll out digital platforms
- Ensure corporate governance frameworks are well adhered to and communicated internally and externally.
- LLB from an established institution, with preference for admission to the Singapore Bar
- At least 7PQE either direct from law firm / a mixture of in-house experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Stellar technical legal abilities including drafting and negotiation
- Excellent stakeholder management
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496