- You will be part of the leadership team, being a co-head in the transactional legal department
- This firm will offer a wide range of interesting deals
- Promotes a healthy work environment and encourages team-work
This is a well-known global private markets investment management firm and has over USD 60 billion in assets under management worldwide.
- Able to lead negotiations and investment structuring support for investment professionals
- Negotiate transaction documents across the Group’s business in conjunction with business lead and external legal counsel
- Able to support or provide instruction of various departments in connection with the deals
- Able to provide support to other teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- Must possess excellent academic credentials in law
- Preferably 7 years PQE, with financing experience
- Meticulous and has excellent analytical skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.