- Well established and stable listed company, with a regional portfolio
- Broad scope of work, happy to take candidates directly from private practice
- Highly competitive bonus package and collegiate environment
Our client, an Oil & Gas/ Trading MNC, is looking to hire a senior legal counsel to be part of their team of 4.
The ideal candidate has strong corporate drafting experience, ideally exposed to oil &gas/shipping/trading matters. This is an excellent first in-house role, where my client appreciates those with a strong work ethic, motivated and driven to excel.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts relating but not limited to oil & gas/shipping/trading
- Resolving and negotiating any potential disputes
- Keeping the management and team abreast of the latest developments in the relevant areas of law
- Commercially savvy and give pragmatic legal advice
- Updating and upholding compliance and internal regulations
- Liaising with and managing various business stakeholders
- Advising the business on a variety of legal matters
- At least 4 PQE, called to the Singapore or Malaysian Bar
- Trained at a top law firm
- Strong corporate experience, ideally with exposure to Oil & Gas/Trading/Shipping
- A demonstrable loyalty to the company you work/worked in
- Strong command of English, where fluency in Mandarin or Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage given the regional portfolio
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496