- Newly created Senior Legal Counsel role
- Transactional work (M&A)
- Good first in-house role (well-established team)
Our client is a well-established player in the FMCG space. Due to business expansion, the company is looking to fill a newly created Senior Legal Counsel, M&A role based in Singapore. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be directly involved in M&A/JVs transactions across the APAC and Middle East regions
- You are LLB/LLM qualified and called to the Bar (Commonwealth) with 7 or 8 PQE.
- You have good cross-border M&A transactions gained from a top tier local law firm/international law firm.
- Candidates who have lived and worked overseas (international outlook and exposure) would be well regarded.
- Competency in an Asian language would be advantageous but not required.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a team player, quick on the uptake and able to work independently on M&A transactions.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.