- Established organization & leader in the telecommunication industry
- Opportunity to lead a team of junior legal counsels
- Direct reporting to Senior Management Team
Our client is an established leader in the IT Telecommunication industry. They are looking to fill a Senior Legal Counsel position. This role reports directly to the group CEO of the organization.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, you will be in charged of all legal matters including SGX list-co corporate secretarial related work. You must be familiar with the Tech/IT/TMT industry and have experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating in a wide arrange of such commercial agreements. You are legally qualified (commonwealth preferred) with ideally min 8 PQE. Relevant experience in IT contract management gained in tech firms will be well regarded
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a team player, able to work independently, function well in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Leading the legal team regionally and be the key person responsible for risk management and all other legal matters
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Take charge of corporate secretarial SGX-listing related work
- Responsible for Annual General Meeting, Annual Declaration of Directors’ Interests, and lodgement of Annual Returns of companies
- Work together with the senior management team to identify, assess, and manage risk for the organization
- Market surveillance in relation to unusual trading of shares
- Provide timely and accurate advice across different business units within the organization
- At least 10 PQE, either private practice or in-house
- Strong track record in contract management and negotiation
- Experience in a tech/IT environment would be advantageous
- Leadership experience and commercially inclined
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496