- Regional coverage
- #2 to Head of Legal
- Highly visible role
Our client, an international construction company with a long history in asia is looking to fill a Senior Legal Counsel role based out of Singapore. Reporting into The Head of Legal, you will play a #2 role in the team and advise on a broad spectrum of Construction Law related matters.
This is an exciting opportunity for mid to senior Construction Practice Lawyers to move in-house.
You are legally qualified (SG preferred) with at least 8 PQE (Construction Practice law firm or in-house). Strong experience in handling Construction Disputes. Work will be very well regarded.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be hands on, collaborative and have good commercial acumen.
- Drafting and reviewing front end construction contracts
- Work closely with external counsels and manage Construction Disputes/Litigation matters across the region
- Advise on general corporate commercial matters across the business
- Play a mentor role to other team members focusing on contracts matters
- Keep abreast of latest legal developments in the Construction space
- Bar qualification (min 8 PQE). SG Bar preferred
- Experience in the Construction law Practice (in-house or law firm)
- Commercial and solutions driven
- Mature, independent and hands on
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.