- Collegiate environment, good work life balance
- APAC Hub, opportunity to interact with key stakeholders
- Global company with huge AUM
Newly created role for a Global Asset Management firm looking to hire a Private Equity lawyer to support their growing Alternatives business. The role will report to the APAC Head of Legal, and be a senior individual contributor within the team. Great opportunity to move in-house with a well regarded and collegiate team.
- The role will sit within the APAC Legal team, and will focus on supporting the Private Markets funds business
- You will work closely with various teams on supporting the business on launching products and crafting strategies.
- To ensure that the use of external legal advise is appropriately controlled and managed in according with legal policies and procedures
- To develop good relationships with internal client departments, including Compliance, Trustees, Trade bodies and other third party advisors
- To provide legal advisory to the Compliance function when required, and to help assist with legal and regulatory change analysis
- In response to business needs, to develop Legal strategies to improve the quality of service available
- To agree priorities with supervisor and escalate issues where appropriate
- Degree in Law, qualification to a common law jurisdiction is preferred
- At least 8 years’ PQE with strong experience in Public Markets Funds
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Proficiency in Word, familiarity with Excel and Power Point
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.