- International Firm
- Opportunity to work closely with highly regarded partners
- Local and international work
A rare opportunity has arisen for a mid-level legal Associate to join our client’s industry recognised Construction Team. You will be acting for public and private sector clients in across the construction, engineering, energy, and infrastructure industries.
The successful candidate must have front end Construction law experience at a comparable law firm and enjoy working as part of high performing team.
- Assist with the supervision of more junior lawyers when required
- Business development by assisting and pro-actively developing a relationship with the firm’s and clients
- Drafting complicated construction and project documents
- Drafting of complex advices when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- Strong academic ability
- Excellent drafting abilities and attention to detail
- Recognised front end construction experience
- US, UK, AUS or SG qualified
- At least 3 years of front end construction experience
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496