My Client is one of the most promising fintech startups based in Asia. They are rapidly expanding and are looking for strong Java developers to join the team and push them to the next level! Their developement team has a great reputation, so this role will allow you to contribute and also learn from your gifted peers.
- Develop and design modern technologies for back-end systems
- End-to-end software development of feature from requirements gathering, development to automated testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product, third party vendor, and researchers for timely, on-point software delivery
- More than 7 years of hands-on software development experience
- Experienced in developing scalable microservices using event driven architecture.
- Excellent Java programming skills with good understanding of JVM, Multithreading.
- Strong knowledge on OOPS, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Hands on experience on RPC, Spring Boot framework, Hibernate or MyBatis.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum based projects and providing technical leadership.
- Good understanding of MySql/Oracle is plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496