- Global exposure
- Senior management opportunity
- Dynamic global organization
Our client is one of the world largest Hospitality organisations with a significant Global and Pan-Asia presence. Due to continued expansion and acquisitions they are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Internal Audit team. Reporting to the Audit Director you will be responsible both individually and as a team to provide deep dive Audits across the region.
Based in Hong Kong you will report to the Senior Internal Audit Director based in Hong Kong you will play a key role for ensuring that the global controls, policies and procedures are maintained to the strictest standards. Your role will engage with multiple stakeholders including continent and corporate finance leadership and external stakeholders. The deep dive audit will need you to be adept at tapping into diverse sources of information, identifying opportunities, anticipating challenges, and devising and executing strategies to deliver against current and future Internal Audit priorities.
This position will require c.50% predominantly within the APAC region
- University Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Member of a professional accountancy body (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA), IIA, CPA or CISA strongly preferred.
- Project Management experience highly desirable
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in corporate internal audit or public accounting firm strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience managing and supervising audits, or having substantial responsibility for major aspects of an audit program preferably in a large, multinational publicly traded company or a public accounting firm.
- Experience of auditing in accordance with GAAS, IIA standards; enterprise risk management; Sarbanes Oxley; proficient understanding of GAAP; fraud and FCPA investigations.
- Excellent spoken and written English, fluent Mandarin and excellent written Chinese are essential. Additional language skills appropriate to the region is preferred.
- Strong relationship builder; experience working with outsourced partner(s) in a way that is seamless to the organization.