My client is a global leading EdTech company Headquartered in Singapore and growing rapidly worldwide. They are growing 400% month on month; they have raised a sizeable Series C from one of the largest VC's in the World and they expect to be at Unicorn status within the next six months.
I am hiring a Senior HR Business Partner to cover the North America and Europe expansion. You will partner with senior leadership to develop human capital strategies and drive the talent agenda. Reporting into the Global HR Director you will be the main HR point of contact for the region.
The US and Europe are extremely important to the business, especially given the high % of turnover attributed to the regions. They are in the process of hiring the first leadership team and you will be integral in helping the business create value and achieve their aim of adding 1000 new headcount this year.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best innovative talent in the business
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives
- Provide guidance to Management to align people initiatives with business unit to achieve business OKRs.
- Analyses trends, identify gaps and develop solutions and programs to address people-related risk.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts & manage and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Review, evaluate and monitor effectiveness of learning and development programs and partner with HR stakeholder to identify training needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Build individual and organizational capability and knowledge to meet current and future operational and strategic requirements.
- Design interventions to drive the appropriate culture and behaviours and provide insight to leadership on change management strategy, planning and implementation
- 15+ years of human resources leadership with exposure to an innovative business, one that continues to reinvent their business proposition.
- 10 years of successful business partnership at a divisional/executive level, with proven success in linking HR strategies to the business
- Preference will be experience in a fast-growing Tech or Edtech company
- Work experience in a start-up environment will be a plus
- Ability to develop understanding of the business and organisation, its context and use these insights to tailor strategy and solutions to lead to the achievement of business goals and sustainable organisational performance.
- Have the ability to build collaboration in the organisation to meet employees’ needs and yet achieve all business goals, identifying and leading change across the organisation.
- Has data analytics ability to support management data driven decision to enable business improvement.
- Keen sense on people assessment with the ability to identify the right resource, capability and talent to achieve immediate and strategic ambitions now and in the future.
- Creative communication skills to strengthen the connection of employees with their colleagues and the company.