- Work alongside senior stakeholders
- International remit
- Reports to ANZ HR Director
A rapdily expanding US Technology Multinational with operations spanning globally has an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner.
- Develop effective working relationships in order to advise, influence and challenge stakeholders to deliver their people plans, in line with the overall HR strategy
- Work with and coach leadership teams to ensure they are operating to the highest levels of performance and effectiveness
- Equip managers with appropriate knowledge to effectively lead, manage and engage their teams. This includes advice around resourcing and on-boarding, performance and career development, capability and reward.
- Partner the business to embed cultural change programmes, including embedding the Company Brand and Values into key people practices
- Work with the business to lead annual HR activity, such as performance management, talent identification and the compensation review
- Proactively partner the business to identify and drive ways to improve employee engagement, using information from employee engagement surveys, round tables and discussion forums to guide thinking
- Work with the HRD to ensure all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice
- Support people managers with Employee Relations matters such as disciplinaries, grievances and employee exits
- Support business transformation initiatives and change, including restructuring exercises where necessary.
- Use people analytics to help inform and guide thinking on people priorities
- Support regional and global HR projects as required
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- 5+ years of HR Partnering experience, preferably in a global matrix organisation
- A passion for impacting business performance through employee engagement
- The ability to plan multiple tasks effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Proven ability to work well cross functionally in a matrix environmentCreative flair and an eye for continuous improvement and in identifying opportunities to streamline processes
- Strong business acumen and a curiosity to understand how the business operates
- Local labour law knowledge
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.