- Work alongside senior stakeholders
- International remit
- Reports to ANZ HR Director
A rapdily expanding US Technology Multinational with operations spanning globally has an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner.
Reporting into the ANZ HR Director you will be expected to travel extensively between Sydney and Melbourne to support senior stakeholders in both locations and are expected to:
- Develop effective working relationships in order to advise, influence and challenge stakeholders to deliver their people plans, in line with the overall HR strategy
- Work with and coach leadership teams to ensure they are operating to the highest levels of performance and effectiveness
- Equip managers with appropriate knowledge to effectively lead, manage and engage their teams. This includes advice around resourcing and on-boarding, performance and career development, capability and reward.
- Partner the business to embed cultural change programmes, including embedding the Company Brand and Values into key people practices.
- Work with the business to lead annual HR activity, such as performance management, talent identification and the compensation review
- Proactively partner the business to identify and drive ways to improve employee engagement, using information from employee engagement surveys, round tables and discussion forums to guide thinking
- Work with the HRD to ensure all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice
- Support people managers with Employee Relations matters such as disciplinaries, grievances and employee exits
- Support business transformation initiatives and change, including restructuring exercises where necessary.
- Use people analytics to help inform and guide thinking on people priorities
- Support regional and global HR projects as required
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- 5+ years of HR Partnering experience, preferably in a global matrix organisation
- A passion for impacting business performance through employee engagement
- The ability to plan multiple tasks effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Proven ability to work well cross functionally in a matrix environment
- Creative flair and an eye for continuous improvement and in identifying opportunities to streamline processes
- Strong business acumen and a curiosity to understand how the business operates
- Local labour law knowledge
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.