- A high-growth Tech start up
- Highly exciting role and opportunity to work on establishing & growing a new product
- Excellent career growth
Our client has established a global product marketing function a brand new product in Singapore. We are building this team and looking to hire Senior Marketing Manager who will be working as part of the Marketing Strategy & GTM vertical that will be building the Global Brand and marketing launch across several markets 2022 onwards. This is a highly exciting role and opportunity to work on establishing and growing a new product for a high-growth Tech start-up.
- Manage Market research to develop deep customer and market insights to define and drive strategic decision making and optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
- Conceptualise, develop, and build the Global marketing and brand strategy for the new product – including global brand proposition, creative communication campaigns across digital & social (and offline channels)
- Build high quality marketing assets that can be adapted across channels – social, email, web pages, promotional materials
- Finetune the product proposition/ USP’s and adapt the GTM plan/ toolkits for local countries as we scale across global markets
- Identify new audience segments within the existing user base to target as well as focusing on emerging market trends and opportunity sizing
- Work closely with creative agencies for integrated & large-scale (and small scale) marketing campaigns and own the project from planning until execution
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to monitor marketing campaign performance – continually optimise and improve content creation
- 7+ years of experience as an integrated marketing leader with a track record of driving brand adoption and growth (FMCG/ Consumer Electronics/ Beauty/ Technology products)
- Experience in multiple countries across APAC/ or Europe
- Expertise in end-end to marketing for brands that have an international footprint: insights, trend spotting, GTM strategy, Brand and Creative development, brand P&L management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across regional and local cross-functional teams and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Tech/ D2C industry!
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496