- Excellent career progression with potential internal rotations
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a Fortune 500 member and one of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the world. As a part of their strategic expansion, they are currently seeking a talented Senior FP&A Manager to base in Singapore APAC HQ and lead one of their regional FP&A teams, overseeing Japan which is the third-largest market globally.
- Lead the FP&A Team – Japan market and partner with the commercial finance teams as well as the regional CFO to provide all financial analysis, deliver strategic plans and forecasts and support financial & commercial presentations
- Deliver consolidated financial planning and forecasting package
- Responsible for the financial planning calendar, including consolidating with global functions, supply chain finance and shared services team teams on all key deadlines and process changes
- Design and lead process improvement activities together with other regional teams
- Lead and drive the development plans of a team of 4 people, as well as being an active contributor to all succession planning and talent discussions
- Assist in training team members and conduct performance management review
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Lead or participate in leadership team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting or FP&A role, preferably from Healthcare & Life Science or Consumer Goods industries
- Conversational Japanese language is required due to frequent business contact with local Japanese stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a team or direct report is a must
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Passion for talent development and management
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496