- Play a critical role as part of a rapidly growing and revolutionary start up globally
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a rapidly growing and revolutionary food-tech start up are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Finance Director on all FP&A and investor relations tasks.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Company/Group Management Accounts;
- Timely management reporting supported by analysis of business performance; and
- Analysis of financial trends as well as deep dive into department performance to understand the root causes of variances and partnering with the functional heads to identify corrective actions.
- Budgeting, forecasting and cost control
- Business partner with function Heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts; and
- Deep dive into department performance to understand the root causes of variances and partnering with the functional heads to identify control respective budgets and implement necessary actions.
- Provide management with data-driven analysis in operational, financial, and strategic decision making;
- Support formulation of medium to long term financial and strategic plan;
- Implement business intelligence tools & dashboard to deliver meaningful insights to business performance; and
- Build models to project long-term growth and other ad hoc modelling as required.
- Treasury & Working Capital Management - monitoring banking activities & cash flow
- Support relationships with banks and coordination for all banking transactional documents; and
- Oversee overall working capital requirements and ensure a healthy balance sheet.
- Implement business intelligence tools & dashboard to deliver meaningful insights to business performance;
- Drive process improvements, automation as well as system implementation and enhancements;
- Ensure compliance with financial internal controls, policies, processes & procedures; and
- Build forecasting and budgeting calendars.
- Group consolidated financials including Singapore, Netherlands, USA and new subsidiaries upon further expansion
- CA / CPA qualified with a degree or professional qualification in accountancy
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in related roles, preferably in FMCG, consumer, manufacturing, or food & beverage industry;
- Hands-on, attention to details and good learning attitude;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; and
- Possesses good analytical, time management skills and operational excellence
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496