- Opportunity to join a world-renowned organization
- Great exposure to both FP&A and Compliance
- Attractive salary package
Our client is a Fortune 500 member and one of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the world. Due to a recent change in their business, they are currently seeking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to lead both compliance and FP&A aspects for their Logistics Division
- Develop Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) test plan, coordinate SOX testing and review of test results.
- Manage SOX applications inventory verification.
- Coordinate SOP update process and review documentation for accuracy to ensure process compliance
- Support end-to-end internal and external audit activities
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare the budget calendar and ensure budgeting activities are completed timely.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including Finance, Operations, Quality and Regional Planning to validate business assumptions used for the budgeting exercise.
- Prepare all financial statement and budgeting reports for the businesses
- Prepare commentaries for Budget vs. Forecast Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Audit / FP&A, including at least 2 years in Big 4
- CIA / CPA / CA / CMA / CISA certification is highly advantageous
- In-depth knowledge in Sarbanes-Oxley is preferred
- Good understanding of US GAAP for financial reporting
- Experience in using Cognos/TM1 applications is a plus
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, including proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.