- One of the largest renewable energy developer in the region
- Reporting to senior management in the business
- Be part of their transformation journey
Our client is a well established player in the renewable energy space in the region. They are currently looking for a senior finance manager to join their growing business as they further expand their footprint in Asia Pacific.
- Oversee group consolidation, analysis and reconciliation.
- Establish and implement accounting policies, review and ensuring the policies are in accordance with the IFRS accounting standards.
- Managing annual audit, liaising with external auditors and tax agents
- Improving systems and process efficiencies
- Preparing annual reports in relation to financial statements, group annual reports.
- Collaborating with cross functional senior stakeholders at regional level
- Ensure compliance with Singapore laws and internal policies
- Degree in finance / accounting or any related field
- CA / CPA qualified
- 12-15 years of relevant experience with prior external audit experience
- Technical sound with setting policies and advising on accounting treatments for complex accounting entries.
- Possess leadership in leading and developing staff and liaising with internal & external parties
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496