- Play a critical role in launching and rapidly growing a new business unit in Asia
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading US Healthcare company, are looking to hire an individual to act as the finance lead for a newly created business unit and support the launch of the product across Asia.
You will play a critical role in by providing financial counsel to the General Manager for the Emerging Asia region, on all FP&A activities, growth opportunities and challenges, financial reporting and analysis, general accounting, internal controls and asset and risk management.
- Manage the development and execution of the financial plans for Commercial Operations for all Plan/Updates, Latest Best Estimates and Long Rang Plan
- Provide financial models, analysis and support for commercial strategies e.g. product launches including pricing strategy and profitability for existing and new promotional programmes
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the P&L, Headcount, and Investment data for all Plan/Updates and LBEs.
- Establish, develop and implement appropriate procedures to ensure that the planning process provides an efficient and effective tool for the business unit's Leadership team
- Review monthly performance analysis and report results to the Leadership team.
- Develop and provide analysis to explain/ comment on full year variances, trend/pattern analysis
- Provide financial expertise in evaluating and identifying the key issues and gaps in business performance and emerging business needs, deliver analyses that provides a foundation for management understanding and action (e.g., impact of new product launches, asset management and instrument profitability)
- Provide oversight and controls for the monthly accounting close process, including appropriate expense accruals plus review of actuals versus plan to ensure completeness and accuracy of monthly financial information
- Work with GM to review actual financial performance against plan/update to educate and identify trends as well as future risks and opportunities to our business plans
- Understands the ongoing risks and opportunities for the business; actively taking steps to mitigate risks and accelerate opportunities jointly with Affiliate/Area Leadership team(s)
- Understand the daily sales trend for the affiliate and ensure steps are taken to address gaps with sales team
- Provide financial review over commitments and expenditures to ensure compliance with company accounting policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc process improvement projects both within country/region/Finance function
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from a top tier university. CA, CPA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 10 years FP&A experience; and working experience in supporting regional APAC markets
- Knowledge of Taiwan and/or Korea language would be an added advantage
- Working experience in the Healthcare or FMCG industries would be advantageous
- Highly proficient in Excel and experience with SAP, Dodeca, Hyperion, Essbase will be advantageous
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749