- Working for leading Consumer Goods company
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
A leading US Consumer Goods company company are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to support the FP&A process and help support the business in making better and faster business decisions. You will be a key business partner to the APAC leadership team in reviewing business performance.
- Support the monthly, yearly and long-range business planning cycle for Asia Region
- Perform Asia region Financial Consolidation and understand variance analysis of the business results in co-ordination with Markets/Business Units
- Business partnering with business unit leadership team and regional franchise head to provide financial analysis and clear visibility to any projects.
- Provide meaningful, timely and accurate management reporting and analysis
- Performance management of regional P&L
- Review regional performance for APAC, perform annual strategic updates and play a key role in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Drive continuous improvement of business and financial processes, including standardization of current reporting activities
- Support monthly Asia Financial review with Regional Finance team and preparation of Monthly Business review slides for review with Asia Leadership team
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- A candidate with 6+ years of experience in a FP&A and commercial finance role is preferred.
- Industry experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Preference for candidates who can speak business Mandarin and fluent English to interact with the China team
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.