- Launching functions from scratch
- A senior leadership role
- Excellent career growth
My client is an industry leading video streaming and content sharing platform, with a significant presence in Asia. In this role you will report to the CPO and will be tasked with launching the entire Product Analytics function from scratch, helping shape the product and better service the user base of 280 million globally and counting.
- Drive the vision and roadmap of the Product Analytics team, including experimentation, AB testing, data science projections and more, working on everything from ML models to retention initiatives and user acquisition channels
- Work cross functionally across the entire organization (tech teams, business stakeholders, legal & compliance, etc)
- Act as a subject matter expert on the market and competitors, with a good understanding of the customer / user in Asia
- Leverage data to gather insights, drive vision, and act as a champion of a data led environment
- Anywhere from 8-15 years' in analytics/data science within a relevant domain (video sharing / streaming, OTT, eCommerce, B2C marketplaces, booking platforms etc)
- Prior experience hiring & leading teams of Product and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, noSQL, databases, Python, data processing, warehousing and visualisation
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
Please note due to borders being closed, candidates based outside of Singapore who require visa sponsorship will not be considered.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496