- AsiaPac strategy role for one of the world’s most recognisable brands
- Super business culture and oversight of a fantastic group function
- Minimal travel compared to many strategy roles.
This is a unique opportunity to influence strategy and growth of a highly innovative and rapidly evolving integrated technology solutions provider. Utilizing the skills you have developed as a strategist, you will directly support and influence key decisions being made at the highest level of the organization
- Collaborate with various departments to collect business data to complete timely analysis.
- Perform business analysis and reporting to management for decision making purposes.
- Coordinate with content experts, marketing department and operations team to develop innovative business proposals, programs and concepts.
- Guiding multiple project teams (incl. senior stakeholders in the organization)
- Actively coaching, managing and developing Group Strategy team members
- Being able to manage and guide Group Strategy team members located in Singapore and Shanghai China (NOTE: would not involve significant travel to china but possibly occasional trips)
- Being a close counterpart to the Head of Strategy for the Markets (read Countries) and helping to define how Market strategies are developed and rolled out across the business.
A typical project example is the identification of growth opportunities in the connected health “wearables” market by means of a strategy ‘deep dive’. This would include research and analysis of global consumer and clinical healthcare connected health markets, collaboration with senior management and other stakeholders to collate internal knowledge, and presentation of results, conclusions and recommendations to business unit CEOs.
The Group Strategy team always works with a mandate from the Executive Committee and covers all B2B, B2C, and B2G solutions.
As a Senior Director you are also responsible for managing and building the Singapore Group Strategy department, e.g. by leading people development, recruitment or shaping the department’s training agenda.
The Group Strategy team consists of top-level strategists with wide-ranging backgrounds, nationalities, and competencies. The Group Strategy team is a talent pool for future leaders and exerts significant influence across the business' current and future solutions profile.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.