- The world’s leader in digital payments technology
- Leadership role
- Excellent career growth
My client, the world's leader in digital payments technology, are looking for an individual to play a key role in shaping their long-term strategy for Asia Pacific. You will address topics such as market strategy, product strategy, multi-year planning, and organic / inorganic growth opportunities across the region and developing thought leadership on emerging trends in payments industry.
- Work with and support key areas of the business – both across functions and geographies – in conducting analysis to support development of strategies in alignment with the regional and global priorities
- Support regional business planning needs, monitoring of competitive developments across the region / globally, and development of timely response to emerging trends and opportunities across AP
- Formulation, analytical review, preparation and communication of the AP strategy and associated Sub Regional and Market Strategy plans
- Lead end-to-end strategy efforts independently or with a small team of analysts depending on the scope and complexity of the effort.
- Strategy efforts can range from developing country strategies to developing multi-year plans for the region, addressing emerging competitive and economic model issues, managing commercial response to regulatory changes, developing go-to-market plans for new solutions, and supporting strategic investment assessments
- An individual with a structured mindset, curiosity about the payments industry, is results-driven, and client focused
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in Economics, Business or similar fields
- 15+ years of experience in leading strategy projects at top-tier Management Consulting firms or in a Corporate Strategy group in a multinational environment
- Financial Services / FinTech / Payment industry experience would be a distinct advantage
- Pro-active and effective communicator, experienced in presenting information to all levels and with ability to facilitate group discussions and debate
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and proven experience of project management
- Strong analytical and strategic acumen
- Ability to be recognized as thought leader and influence the organization in order to make strategy happen
- Highly numerate with attention to detail and ability to structure and analyze databases and strong knowledge of financial modelling, scenario-building and analysis
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496