- Great opportunity to create something meaningful that people love
- Company culture – we value trust, self-growth, respect and openness
- Flexible working hours with optional work-from-home Thursdays and Fridays!
- Amazing work environment – your choice of hardware, Aeron chair, noise-cancelling headphones in a beautiful office with a balcony!
A tech product design start-up is looking for a senior digital product designer. You will be working with a team of full stack, multi-talented elites in delivering minimalistic tech products that users love. The role of product designers focuses on providing a wide range of experiences through working closely with the product management and engineering teams to build the right experience using their technical and visual skills.
- Follow native OS user interface guidelines on platforms such as iOS or material design
- Build a straightforward user experience that fits our value proposition – clean, clear and simple user-friendly flows
- Improve product quality and performance
- Make use of different interface design, production and prototyping tools for Mobile
- Explain the idea and product vision behind your design and process
- Conduct and analyse user research, validate hypothesis through prototypes and ship high fidelity design on production
- Designed and launched products that your users love
- Tell great stories on your thought process and get stakeholders’ support for your product vision
- Have experience in working with high performance teams in project delivery from the beginning
- Master sketching, diagramming, interface design tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop), production (HTML/CSS), and prototyping tools like Principle, InVision and Framer for Mobile
- Have strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Active learner, always looking for improvements