This Series B FinTech in the Blockchain and Crypto space who provide fintech and digital asset innovators with financial infrastructure are looking for a Senior DevOps manager to join their growing team. Whilst partnering closely with the Engineering function, you will look to enhance developer productivity and velocity whilst maintaining trusted and secure infrastructure services to support the millions of API calls and billions of transactions processed per month. If you are looking to join a collaborative, growing team then this is for you!
- Oversee the personal growth and development of the DevOps team through close mentorship
- Build roadmaps that work closely with customer organisations to identify opportunities
- Develop strategies for automation enhancements to build an efficient SDLC
- Involvement in Incident and Problem Management
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps engineering with a focus on cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code tools including Terraform
- Experience in leading high-performing, diverse teams
- Experience in strategy, SDLC, and CI/CD pipelines
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then please apply using the “easy apply” button above and I will be in touch.
If you're looking for a role and do not feel this one suits what you are looking for, please reach out to me at email@example.com with an updated CV to discuss your next step in further detail.