- Key role in a fundamental team within the company
- Opportunity to work for a technology led company
- Plenty of personal development opportunities
Our client, a Finance Broker/FinTech, is looking for a Data Engineer with real-time data experience to join the team in Singapore on a permanent basis.
- Build and maintain the core capabilities of the company's technical stake
- Work on reporting & analytics, data infrastructure and other data services
- Design and manage big data solutions fit for a fast growing data based company
- Create precise ETL pipelines to handle data from a wide variety of sources
- Being responsible for the performance of the data analytics infrastructure
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of data analytics insights for decision makers
- Run analytical databases and computation engines like RedShift, HBase, Postgres, ElasticSearch and others
- 4+ years’ experience
- Language/tech/systems knowledge: Python (mandatory), Java/Scala, AWS (or similar)
- Data Warehouse Modelling and SQL
- Experienced with ETL / ELT scripting and applications, preferably using PySpark
- Hadoop ecosystems & Spark architecture
- Previous work on data-intensive applications and pipelines
- Ability to work with varied forms of logging/messaging systems (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ)
- Event tracking systems (e.g. Segment) would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills required
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496