- For this role, you will be working closely with the products development team to ensure compliance of the laws
- Great brand name with a wide scope of coverage
- The company is evolving with technological advancements
This is a global MNC in the business of payments technology looking for a Senior Counsel to join their Data Privacy team based in Singapore.
- Enabling the development of information based products and solutions, including complex algorithmic products, for the Advisors business in AP and MEA, which includes Sales, Consulting, Implementation Services (Managed Services) that provide on behalf of marketing campaigns to its customers, and Data Analytics, while ensuring compliance with global privacy and data protection laws, utilizing privacy by design methodology
- Understanding complex data-driven business models and identifying and applying applicable privacy and data protection laws
- Identifying business requirements resulting from new and evolving privacy laws and regulations
- Enabling advisors financial institutions, retailer, and government verticals to build data driven products by building privacy by design into scalable and customizable solutions in APMEA
- Analyzing data driven products & solutions including: analytic and predictive models, and e-commerce products on a regional basis
- Qualified lawyer and ideally those with at least 7 years PQE
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders
- Experience in analytics, engineering, math and has good attention to detail
- Strong communicator and possess good business acumen
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.