- Newly created headcount
- Regional scope
- Fast paced and high growth environment
Our client, a private equity backed international Digital Infrastructure company is looking to fill a newly created Senior Counsel, Compliance & Data Privacy role.
Reporting into the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, you will be given the mandate to advise on the full spectrum of Compliance and Data Privacy matters. Day to day scope will include but not limited to developing, implementing, and improving regional data privacy and compliance programmes, advise stakeholders on data privacy laws, anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies, KYC, Sanctions, and other compliance topics.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (min 10 PQE). Candidates with prior relevant experience in the Data Privacy and Compliance (broad range of topics) domain will be very well-regarded.
- Develop, Implement and improve/monitor Data Privacy and Compliance (anti-bribery, anti-corruption, Sanctions; etc) programmes
- Ensure Compliance policies and frameworks are robust and up to date
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of developments in the relevant regulatory and compliance landscape and ensure company is compliant in all jurisdictions they are active in.
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Assist in investigations as and when required
- Conduct relevant legal & compliance training to stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 10 PQE
- Experience in development and driving Data Privacy and Compliance (broad range of topics) programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496