- Work with a leading securities/investment firm
- Regional remit with great exposure to different stakeholders
- Well remunerated role with great benefits
Our client is a leading international securities/investment firm They are looking for a Senior Counsel to lead and front all legal matters within the region. This role reports directly to the General Counsel seated in Hong Kong.
- Provide general corporate commercial legal support to business units within the region
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts i.e. framework agreements, contracts
- Support relevant commercial and capital market transactions, including banking documentation, third party agreements etc.
- Managing external counsels within the region
- General legal research and other related matters
- Identify business and legal risks for business projects undertaken
- 8-12 PQE, called to Singapore or common law jurisdiction
- Good regional exposure and understands Equity Capital Markets
- Able to adapt to a fluid environment and be comfortable dealing internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on, able to work in a fluid environment
- Due to the nature of work and the need to manage stakeholders in China/Hong Kong, being adept in Mandarin is advantageous (Including drafting and speaking)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496