- Newly created role
- Highly visible role with autonomy
- Global coverage
Our client is a global consumer product company with global headquarters in Singapore. Due to business growth, they are currently on a lookout to hire a Senior Counsel to join the team.
Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be taking lead in managing a broad range of legal matters including drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts, managing intellectual property related matters, strategise & advise on managing disputes and other general commercial matters.
You are LLB/LLM qualified with 6 (min) to 10 PQE with a mixed of law firm (Litigation/Dispute Practice preferred) and in-house general corporate commercial experience. Chinese skills will be well regarded given the global coverage of the role includes handling matters in mainland China. Prior experience in consumer goods, manufacturing, Food or pharmaceutical related industries will be well regarded. Bar qualification is a must.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be independent, take ownership in delivering, and have strong commercial acumen.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing commercial contracts across the APAC region/jurisdictions
- Advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance topics
- Identifying and managing risk and liability face by the business in their areas of operations
- Play the role of a strong legal business partner to help business team achieve commercial objectives
- Ensure compliance to relevant laws in all jurisdictions
- Handle disputes matters as and when they come up, strategising strategy with external support (whenever required)
- Bar qualification (6 to 10 PQE)
- Mixed of general corporate commercial in-house as well as private practice (Litigation/Dispute) experience
- Good Chinese skills
- Independent and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience consumer goods, manufacturing, Food or pharmaceutical related industries a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496