- Newly created role
- Highly visible
- Broad and exciting scope
Our client, who has won a license to set up one of the new Digital Banks in Singapore is looking to fill a newly created Senior Corporate Secretarial Manager role.
With a min of 10 years of experience, the successful candidate will be given the mandate to oversee company secretarial duties across multiple entities across the region. Key scope will include advising stakeholders on corporate governance requirements, organizing and attending board meetings and add value in corporate governance framework.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer who also comes with chartered company secretary qualifications and has experience in the financial services industry. Chinese skills would be well regarded but not a must.
- Manage all corporate secretarial duties across the region (Singapore focused)
- Organize and attend board meetings
- Advise stakeholders on corporate governance requirements
- Improve corporate governance framework and internal communication on processes
- Work with and manage external support whenever appropriate
- Improve policies and ensure all statutory requirements are met
- Kept abreast of latest developments in the regulatory/statutory requirement
- Legally qualified (Bar Qualification) or Chartered Company Secretary qualified
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (due to need to liaise with Chinese speaking stakeholders)
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496