The client is a boutique insurance consultancy, providing a mixture of strategy and implementation consulting services to the London market.
- Primary and secondary research and analysis as part of wider team
- Product drafts of output documents to clients
- Build storylines for client presentations
- Build relationships quickly external to the organisation
- Lead communications with junior clients and more junior team members
The client is keen to see a diverse variety of candidates and experience desired includes, but is not limited to:
- Experience in consulting or financial services
- 2.1 degree
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and written skills
- Work at fast-pace
- Insurance industry is not essential
All applicants (via any channel) will be sent to Space Executive for review before forwarding to client.