- Fast paced, energetic and driven team
- High visibility and autonomy, broad exposure across the business
- Competitive salary package and strong incentives
Our client, a fast growing company in the Blockchain/Cryptocurrency space, is looking to hire a (Senior) Compliance Officer to join their team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced compliance professional looking to move outside the traditional institutions, keen on the cut and thrust of a growing company.
- Maintain a through, up to date internal control, KYC and AML policies to be in compliance with all applicable regulations in Singapore
- Researching and liaising with local regulators on regulatory requirements for the Singapore operations
- Conducting CDD & EDD for clients onboarding including the screening of PEP and Sanctions database
- Reviewing various legal documents related to projects and contracts
- Keeping the management and team abreast of the latest developments in the relevant areas of compliance and risk
- Updating and upholding compliance and internal regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce
- At least 4 years of compliance in a financial institution or start-up
- Strong knowledge of the local Singapore regulations
- Independent, self-starter and driven
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496