- Established APAC network
- Lean and high performing team
- Global remit
Our client is a global commodity trading company with a strong foothold in Singapore and Asia. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a well-established business network and to drive Compliance initiatives on a global scale.
- Ensure the Group’s activities are in compliance with all relevant external and internal regulatory requirements
- Build and foster regulatory relationships (including commodity exchanges) across the global business footprint
- Update policies around Data Protection, Ethics, AML and ABC related topics
- Conduct regular trainings sessions to update key business stakeholders on regulatory changes
- Provide Compliance advisory to relevant governance topics and provide ad-hoc support to Head of Business
- At least 10 years of relevant Compliance experience within a commodity trading business; advantageous to have Energy or Metals industry exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or relevant fields. Advantageous to have a Law/ Legal background
- Data Protection experience is essential
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills coupled with prior experience in handling a global remit will be an advantage
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496