- Global asset management firm
- Amazing international exposure
- Competitive salary and benefits
This global asset management firm is looking for a talent to support the Head of Compliance on a full range of regulatory compliance matters, including but not limited to communication of regulatory requirements, licensing matters, upcoming regulatory changes etc.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments, including gathering and providing feedback on public consultation papers to the regulators
- Communicate with regulators and assist in responding to day-to-day requests from external and internal auditors on regulatory and compliance matters
- Maintain local compliance manuals which are in line with group policies as well as international best practices and relevant regulatory requirements
- Handle and liaise with staff and regulator on licensing matters; monitoring compliance of licensing conditions for group and its subsidiaries
- Provide advisory, monitoring and oversight on Personal Account Dealing and Conflicts of Interest, including Outside Business/Employment
- Review marketing materials to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including due diligence and RFPs
- Support compliance reporting to senior management and headquarters; work on special projects as and when assigned
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 4 years’ compliance experience in the asset management sector
- Strong regulatory knowledge and stakeholder management skills will be preferred
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496