3 SELLING POINTS OF THE JOB
- Rare Opportunity
- CBD work location
- Hong Kong focused
Our client is a multinational consumer appliances company with aggressive expansion in Asia. They are now looking for a Senior Communications Manager to lead their communications function in Hong Kong.
- Raise awareness of brand's story, technology and presence in HK through a programme of continuous messaging.
- Build and maintain relationships with media in HK, including print, online, and bloggers. Frequent person to person meetings will take place in Hong Kong, Shanghai and other cities as required.
- Seek and develop PR opportunities across all media, partnerships and channels.
- Manage influencers who are broadly defined to include Doctors and hospitals as part of brand’s scientific credentialing programmes, to celebrities or high net worth individuals.
- Plan and manage media events from start to finish.
- More than 8 years of relevant experience in PR or communications.
- Ability to blend engagement with formal government institutions and media flexibly, showing a desire to deliver coverage results.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape.
- High awareness of local and cultural nuances.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Strong written skills; ability to write concise, engaging copy.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.