- A team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and Financial services
- Based in Singapore
- Attractive salary and benefit
Our client has a team with a strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services
- Defines and achieves the financial plan (AOP) for a category/brand. This is by achieving the defined market share and brand equity targets.
- Working with local teams in idea generation for NPD and implements NPD's of local and global brands, in driving category and brand growth.
- Manages local product adaptations within the context of central innovation decision making and coordinates all activities within the scope of local launches of New Product Development or Product Adaptations.
- Responsible for local/market portfolio management to ensure sustainable and profitable growth in line with category/segment/brand strategy
- Manages external communication activities (including social media) and maintains relationship with local media all in line with the communication and media strategy as defined by the Category Marketing Leader.
- Defines and implements the category plan, to achieve the defined targets in line with the global brand strategy. Supports the translation of the category strategy guidelines into local marketing campaign by managing local execution of advertisement and promotion activities.
- Translates brand packaging design guidelines into local brand artwork.
- Supports the management and development of local brands (i.e. developing local brand meaning & visual identity, manage local product adaptations etc.) within central Category guidelines and is responsible for executing local brand activation by using above- and below-the-line instruments within the context of central brand activation guidelines.
- Is responsible for compiling local knowledge and key market insights and sharing this information with the central marketing organization for potential innovations and trends
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experienced Brand Manager with min 8 years of relevant experience
- FMCG background preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496