- Global coverage
- Rare opportunity
- Brand Marketing
One of the largest medical devices company in its field in the world this company prides themselves on using innovative cutting-edge technologies.
The Senior Brand Manager will develop Global campaigns and working closely with the local teams to deliver the campaigns within each country. This role would suit someone coming from FMCG or consumer healthcare categories.
- Look after brand marketing initiatives that will help the local affiliates achieve the annual and mid-term sales and market share objectives.
- Design and deploy in due time all commercial programs & toolkits and base business campaign materials for their respective projects
- Develop of all commercial programs & toolkits and base business campaign materials for their respective brands
- Provide International “upstream” input into Global strategy to ensure R&D programs, innovation sourcing and partnerships meet International needs for their brands
- Partner with local brand managers to ensure alignment to key strategies and ensure brand plans
- Act as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies
- Monitors business performance and external environment via appropriate tools and take corrective actions as required to meet business objectives
- Deploy Commercial Programs tools for respective brand/projects
- Degree in Business, Science or Marketing
- 10 years of experience in Associate Brand Manager or Brand Manager level
- Experience working in beauty, FMCG or consumer healthcare categories
- B2C and B2B industry experience
- Experience in leading teams and dealing with external agencies
- Exposure to different markets (global experience preferred)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496