- Working closely with an established and accoladed Partner who heads the Restructuring & Insolvency team
- Fast-paced environment handling high-value, complex work
- Competitive salary package and excellent exposure to build business development skills
Our client, a Top Law Firm, is looking to hire a (Senior) Associate to be part of their Restructuring & Insolvency team. The ideal candidate has strong Restructuring & Insolvency experience and looking to develop in a meritocratic, driven team under an established Partner.
- Representing a wide range of companies (Fortune500/ Large MNC) on their ongoing or potential restructuring and insolvency issues
- Advising, negotiating and drafting contracts
- Keeping the Partner up to date on the relevant case laws and regulations
- Commercially savvy and pragmatic legal advice to clients when interacting
- Liaising with and managing various clients independently
Key Requirements :
- At least 4 PQE, called to the Singapore Bar
- Strong Restructuring & Insolvency experience
- High energy, mature, independent and ambitious
- Able to work at a fast pace and handle difficult situations
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496