- Established FIG team
- Great Deal Exposure
- Excellent compensation package
My client is a Global Financial Services Firm, with a proven track-record in Asia, seeks an experienced FIG Analyst or junior Associate to join their FIG focused team in Hong Kong
The candidate will be part of an expanding team in the region, and will be involved in the marketing and execution of FIG related transactions across the Greater China Region
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of FIG related M&A, Advisory, Debt, Equity & Financing related transactions
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with relative business partners and stakeholders.
- Work closely with senior management across all deal functions within group.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in FIG and an Investment Banking environment
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin is required
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transaction
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin is required.