- Global investment firm with presence in more than 20 countries worldwide
- Significant exposure and visibility to senior management
- Competitive package
- Executing, co-ordinating and monitoring of all treasury related activities in line with both local regulations and business requirements.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders that would include head of operations, trade support, front office to name a few.
- Monitoring FX exposure and FX market movements.
- Supporting banking relationships and M&A activities
- Ensuring adequate cash and liquidity management and liquidity forecasting.
- Assisting in all other treasury activities as required.
- Relevant degree / proficient qualification with atleast 3-6 years of experience in treasury.
- Knowledge on Asian equity markets and their trends.
- Knowledge of operation systems used in the industry.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496