- Both in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Senior leadership role
- Excellent career growth
My client is an extremely successful global SaaS business, they are looking for Senior Agile Coaches in both Singapore and Hong Kong.
While they have been using software agile principles since their inception, there is always still room for improvement and hence why we are looking for very capable senior agile coaches to join a newly created team.
- Helping teams to understand their issues, guiding them to apply agile practices and implement improvement changes. Such areas include, but not limited to:
- Product Backlog management, Flow Management, Estimation, Delivery Risk Management, Continuous Improvement
- Identify skill development needs and knowledge gaps and helping teams address them by create learning paths and creating and delivering training.
- Lead and facilitate Agile meetings when required and coaching teams who have special needs in defining their own customized processes.
- 8+ years of experience in working with some form of agile practices, with at least 2+ years in some kind of coaching capacity.
- You have a deep understanding of software development processes using agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- You have a proven track record of helping reduce cycle time of software teams. Tracking metrics such as WIP-counts, and cycle-time, and use them to find insights that let teams deliver value faster.
- Proven experience delivering Agile training
- You have a deep enough understanding of technology such that you’ll be able to judge the clarity of a story and its acceptance and success criteria and sometimes make suggestions for breaking it into more manageable pieces.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496