Our client is a well-renowned, global consultancy firm within the insurance market. Their aim is to contribute to society on a broad scale, solving important problems and building trust between a company and its stakeholders, but also assisting capital markets to function. They hold trust central to their business and maintain this reputation by being transparent in how they operate, showcasing high levels in ethics and integrity and protecting information.
- Perfect opportunity for Actuaries who enjoy validating complex models within insurance or financial consulting projects with regulatory and capital-esque features and are further eager to support more modern projects surrounding IFRS 17.
- Opportunity to work with a renowned insurance consultancy firm that can open future doors as you will be exposed to different areas and get a lot of diverse projects.
- A great chance to liaise and network with external clients to build and expand your knowledge in different areas of the insurance market.
- Supporting a variety of clients (insurance companies, health insurers, reinsurance undertakings) with regards to their annual audits in accordance to the international or national standards.
- Ability to work well in a diverse international team, supporting one another to achieve expected high-level results.
- Expected to take on leadership responsibilities in your team affectively to ensure a high standard of work, through both appropriate delegation and implementing your technical knowledge regarding model validation on initial projects.
- Responsible for increasing your client contacts through support a range of different tasks at different companies.
- Provide and maintain excellent communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Create presentations to ensure knowledge is passed on throughout the company regarding personal contributions with clients.
- Achieved a high grade at university level in a Mathematical or Natural Sciences based subject, or in Actuarial Science.
- You have started or are a fully qualified Actuary. Qualifications accepted are SAV, DAV, FIA or equivalent)
- Have 2-5 years’ professional experience consulting in an insurance company.
- Preferred that candidates have experience in asset modelling regarding market or credit risk, but also professional knowledge in valuation methods, ESGs, accounting or risk modelling.
- You must have practical knowledge of actuarial software in the life and/or non-life areas. (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python, Excel etc.)
- Must be fluent in German.
If you're interested in discussing this or other opportunities, please drop me an email or a direct message to arrange a call.