- Working for a rapidly growing Wine & Spirits company
- As a member of the leadership team, help shape key business decisions to support the company’s growth plans for the region
- Attractive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression
A leading Wine & Spirits company are seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to lead a team on the deliver of all financial back office processes, across R2R, P2P and Treasury back office for South East Asia and Greater China.
- Responsible for financial back office processes for South East Asia and China across: Accounts payable & Intercompany (PtP), Treasury Back Office (including banking liaison and Treasury accounting), General accounting (including fixed assets and payroll)
- Drive efficiencies and International / global simplification across financial back office process.
- Monthly / quarterly performance reporting including analysis and insight generation. Ensure global GBS KPI are ‘fit for purpose’ and being captured correctly
- Support statutory / US GAAP / IFRS reporting for SEA and China legal entities and ensure compliance with internal controls
- Reinforce and drive continuous improvement and regional / global best practice initiatives
- Support regional and global projects such as route to market expansion
- Lead, coach and motivate the local finance team
- Perform quarterly analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances.
- Degree educated in Accounting/Finance, ideally with an CA or CPA qualification
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is required and prior experience in the FMCG industries is preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is preferred in order to successfuly partner with the local China team
- 7 to 10 years' experience in a senior finance role, with 5 years’ experience in a people management position with regional exposure
- Demonstrating Strong leadership skills and be able to help direct reports and cross functional teams to make informed decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496