- Reputable organization
- Hybrid role of financial reporting and FP&A
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a Retail US MNC headquartered in New York with many well-known brands all around the world. As part of their business growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as a Senior Accountant.
- Execute end-to-end financial reporting for different entities
- Prepare month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing of accounts
- Prepare full set of accounts as well as AR and GL cycles
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet schedules
- Responsible for financial statement analysis, monthly / yearly budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Ensure all transactions are compliant with US GAAP and IFRS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting / FP&A, preferably from Retail or FMCG industries
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Good team player with the ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.